Fancy four hands massaging your pussy clit and boobs at the same time? Nairobisiri lists this service from many massage therapists that will leave you aching for more. A four-hand yoni massage makes sure your body is all systems go and ready when the time for the orgasm comes, and the climax is out-of-this-world type
When I studied Tantra massage for nine years, I was especially inspired by the concept of sacred sexuality. It’s an ancient idea that is lost on many. I especially loved the idea of approaching a woman’s body—particularly her vagina—with a sense of worship.
The vagina is called yoni in Sanskrit and loosely translates to “a sacred space.” In Tantra philosophy, we approach the vagina from a place of the utmost love and respect. Yoni massage is a practice intended to truly honor a woman, to give her selfless pleasure, and to explore the sacred side of our sexuality.
This isn’t about having one orgasm. It’s about trying to feel more and more pleasure that will become waves of multiple orgasms throughout the massage. It can be done alone, or done by a partner, either individually or as foreplay to lovemaking.
It’s especially beneficial for women who have never had orgasms. If you are in Nairobi then prepare for multiple orgasms.
Yoni massage allows you time to slowly explore your body in a more sensual way. It can also help women who have one orgasm and feel finished to achieve multiple orgasms. It can be very healing for those who have suffered sexual trauma in their past, because the approach and technique is all about giving to the woman—making her feel loved, cherished, worshiped, and honored.
Here’s how to start exploring:
1. Set the scene.
As you must when exploring all new things, start with an open mind, open heart, and no judgment of yourself or your body. Lie on your back in a comfortable place with a pillow under your hips, your knees up, and your feet on the ground. Have your favorite massage oil handy. I prefer coconut oil for its silky feel and sensual aroma.
2. Connect to your breath.
Breath work is a key element in any Tantra practice. The one we’ll use here is called Bliss Breath. Constrict the back of your throat, inhale, and hear a whispering sound, then exhale and release that sound again. Continue to take deep, slow, and audible breaths.
This grounds you in your body and keeps you out of your head, and it helps to spread the orgasmic energy throughout your body. We don’t want the energy just in your clitoris. This type of deep breathing can help move that energy from the yoni to all parts of your body.
3. Warm up.
While clitoral stimulation is great foreplay for sexual intercourse, a body massage or tantric breast massage is a great warm-up for the yoni massage. The goal here is to get relaxed and slowly build arousal.
Start with some coconut oil on the belly and gently massage there. The belly is an often overlooked area of the woman’s body but has many nerve endings. Massage the rib cage, between the breasts, and the lower abdomen.
Once the body begins to respond, slowly circle the breasts before circling the areola—don’t touch the nipples yet. Once her body responds more, begin to tease the nipples by alternating between circles and light pinching, and between light, medium, and strong touches.
(Get the full rundown on how to perform a tantric breast massage here.)
The Five Yoni Massage Techniques
Once you’ve warmed her body up with a breast massage and nipple stimulation, move on to the yoni massage.
Circle the tip of the clitoris with the tip of your finger to stimulate arousal, varying from smaller circles to larger ones. Alternate the pressure from light to heavy.
2. Pushing and pulling
Push down on the clitoris and make small push and pull strokes, and then slide your finger down the shaft of the clitoris. Do this on both sides of the shaft, keeping in mind that some women are more sensitive on one part of the clitoris than another.
3. Tugging and rolling
To tug the clitoris, pull it gently away from the body by grasping at the sides and tugging back and forth. You can also move lower and tug the sides of the lips. Keep varying strokes from the top of the clitoris to down to the lips. To roll the clitoris, start by holding it firmly and rolling between the thumb and the index finger—kind of like you’re making a tiny violin motion with your fingers.
Using one or more fingers, tap the clitoris in varying rhythms from fast to slow to learn what the body responds to most.
5. G-spot massage
To find the G-spot, curve your first two fingers like the letter C and slide them into the vagina. Feel for a soft, spongy piece of skin behind the clitoris. You can massage it by making a come hither movement with your curved fingers. Vary between fast and slow strokes. You can also tickle the clit simultaneously at the tip, or place pressure on or above the pubic bone.
Make sure to mix up all the above and vacillate between stimulating the clitoris in the various ways, while also involving the G-spot and nipples.
What is edging and how do you do it?
The goal is to reach the edge of orgasm over and over again. When the body seems ready to explode, slow it down, pull away, then build it back up again to create multiple waves of orgasms instead of just one.
During the cool-down periods, place your hand on the heart to help keep the body grounded, connected, and feeling loving energy. Then build the arousal back up to the edge of orgasm once again, and then back off and slow it down.
The longer the foreplay or the back and forth, the more pleasure will be experienced.
Visit an experienced massage therapist in Nairobi to experience yoni massage with multiple orgasms.
Looking for a yoni massage in nairobi?
Yoni is the Sanskrit word for the vagina. Sexual organs play a major role in our physical, emotional and spiritual health and when our sexual organs are subject to blockages due to toxins we reduce our capacity to create and move our sexual energy (Chi, Prana, Life force) throughout our body which is required for our self-healing mechanism.
Tips for the Receiver
- Your task is to receive as much love, pleasure and feelings through your Yoni, which is your sacred space.
- Don’t try to Perform, but just Be.
- Get out of your head and be in touch with your body.
- Don’t make anything happen. Let it happen by itself.
- Your ability to receive in the ultimate gift that you can give to yourself and your partner.
- To experience great Orgasmic energy, you need to surrender and give up control, trusting the giver to hold the space for you to release, transform and merge with your sexual energy to help achieve your limitless potential.
- It’s important for you to keep your eyes open 50% of the time to allow release to happen with the support of your therapist.
- Be aware of your energy, your feelings and experience like a meditation as if you are witnessing in front of a mirror. Watch your mind where it wanders and breath with consciousness to be present and to be connected with the body.
- Don’t trance out and dissociate completely as it will only help you to get in touch with your trauma, but not release.
- Be aware as you experience deep pleasure in one part of the yoni and right next to that area could be very painful or numb. Yoni massage will oscillate between these pain and pleasure areas to transform negativity into positivity.
- Make as many sounds as you feel to let go to prevent blocking the energy and experiencing headaches during and after the session. Sounds open your throat chakra (bottle neck) to allow the floods of energy coming from the pelvic area towards the crown.
- Let out all your anger, rage, numb passion from your body, but not at the giver. Hit the pillow beside you or bite a towel to express and disperse your anger and rage.
- When you experience unpleasant emotions and feelings, just breath into them and relax into it without stopping the session or running away, as strong emotions come and go as waves in the sea, which is part of the healing process.
- Rest your right hand on the clitoris and left hand on your breast during the yoni massage and its ok to pleasure yourself, but do not go for orgasm.
- From time to time just dance on the givers hand by moving your pelvis around, so you can get in touch with your own pleasure.
- During the session you will feel heat in the spine, chills and shivering, intense fear. Embrace these signs of build-up of negative energy which is slowly leaving your body.
- Watch out for any dreams for several nights after the session, which will reveal and assist in further cleansing and healing.
Finally take a look at the barriers and the limits you put up around how much pleasure you allow yourself to feel. Then just drop those barriers. If you experience an orgasm consider it’s just a gateway to many orgasms and extended orgasms where each wave will become higher and longer. It will only grow more and more,with session after session giving you so much joy and happiness.
Tips about the Yoni Massage Process
- Yoni massage will trigger past trauma and deeply rooted emotions in the past and you will live in this past during the session. This is how you access the trauma and you need to have the courage to allow that to happen
- You may want to just stop the session due to intense fear and overwhelmed with emotions
- You may experience so many feelings that you cannot identify them
- You may get in touch with your inner child and may speak and act being a child rather than the adult during the session, blaming the giver
- You may feel / discharge heavy emotional energy on to the giver and some of them are as follows:
- You can’t trust the giver
- You don’t think the giver is going to be there for you, with fear of abundant
- You will experience supressed rage
- Feel fear
- Feel guilt
- Feel Shame
- Feel Unworthiness
- Feel Abortion issues
- Feel Abuse and Rape issues
A professional giver will not take any of the above blames personally and will accept all, being in the moment holding the space for you to unload all past trauma and emotions with unconditional love and asking you to share more, inviting more release of stuck trauma. During a deep process he will stop the yoni massage and will be in stillness. Once the process is over he will continue till the next wave of emotions come through. During the process he will speak with such gentleness and love, to this child like adult in a way she can hear, understand and make this hurtful child safe and empowered.
Some Tips about Hysterics during the Yoni Massage
- Due to hyperventilation-type breathing and creating excess of energy not balancing with opening the energy channels in the upper body, you may experience as follows as a sign of the deep healing process and letting go of the past trauma and stuck emotions. Tetany of the hands with involuntary contractions of the muscles.
- You may experience total emotional and intellectual irrationality and long periods of crying. Regard this as being in touch with something very deep and it’s a deep healing process
If this lasts for more than 10 minutes, it’s the time to end the session. To end the above reactions you will be asked to “Take a deep breath and hold that breath”. It will likely take you several breaths of trying to hold the breath before you are able to do it. As soon as you are able to hold the breath for a few seconds, you will come out of the hysterics and back to more balance emotionally. After you are able to hold the breath for a few seconds you will be asked to repeat the same to hold the breath longer until you fully recover from Hysterics before you integrate and end the healing session until next time
Things to Remember
Accept the way you feel during and after a Yoni massage as a way of letting go of those stagnant negative emotions and trauma, rather than keeping them in your body which does more harm than good in every aspect in your life. What you feel during and after the session is all about triggering your past and very little to do with during the session. The walls you hit are very important as it gives an opportunity to walk through them during subsequent sessions, without running away from them which you have done all your life. Work as a team with the giver, be present and look into his eyes at least 50% of the time to stay connected to make the process a success. It’s important to come to the session with no expectations, knowing that you don’t have to remove all your life long blocks and emotions in one session. Communicate your needs and feelings to the giver in a non-blaming way and work as a team and let him be the catalyst for your healing process. Be patient and enjoy the Tantric Journey.
History of Yoni Massage
Yoni massage was a spiritual treatment practised for 1000’s of years in both India and in China for the purpose of healing and empowering women. These practices were done in Tantra Temples and the Icon of Yoni – Lingam is shown below. Yoni massage was a unique ancient sacred healing modality to release trauma and emotions. Treatments have been performed by the High priest or Daka, who is the male healer
In ancient times Yoni massage was performed in the West to treat Hysteria. Hysteria means “that what proceeds from the uterus” in Greek.
Female Hysteria was a supposedly found disease in women and later removed from the medical records in 1952 by the American Psychiatric Association as it removed all hysteroneuresthetic disorder from the its lists of diseases.
“In the 4th Century B. C Plato claimed that the woman’s uterus wandered around her body strangulating other organs and causing shortness of breath. Five hundred years later the physician Galen would define this as ‘Hysteria’”.
“A uterus disease caused by sexual deprivation to which passionate woman are particularly susceptible. A prolonged abstinence from sexual stimulation it was noted, could produce anxiety, loss of appetite, insomnia, fainting spells, erotic fantasies, increased vaginal lubrication, swelling in the pelvic area, a tendency to call trouble for others, marriage was an often prescribed remedy, in more severe cases, removal of the ovaries was sometimes performed.
“However manual stimulations by a trained physician producing healing paroxysms was deemed to be a temporary cure. By the mid-19th century as the women flocked for this most popular treatment, Hysteria became the frequently diagnosed disease in the Western medical practice’. This was the time when the vibrators was born as yoni massage was too time consuming for the western physicians due to its demand. It is my opinion vibrators desensitise the yoni while a yoni massage could sensitise the yoni.
- Many women have suffered sexual abuse in their childhood which they can’t even remember due to dissociation during a frozen state at the time of the abuse. These traumas are the ones that create the deepest blocks reducing the orgasmic capacity. Yoni massage helps to release these traumas and emotions to make you free.