Looking for a yoni massage in nairobi?
Yoni is the Sanskrit word for the vagina. Sexual organs play a major role in our physical, emotional and spiritual health and when our sexual organs are subject to blockages due to toxins we reduce our capacity to create and move our sexual energy (Chi, Prana, Life force) throughout our body which is required for our self-healing mechanism.
Tips for the Receiver
- Your task is to receive as much love, pleasure and feelings through your Yoni, which is your sacred space.
- Don’t try to Perform, but just Be.
- Get out of your head and be in touch with your body.
- Don’t make anything happen. Let it happen by itself.
- Your ability to receive in the ultimate gift that you can give to yourself and your partner.
- To experience great Orgasmic energy, you need to surrender and give up control, trusting the giver to hold the space for you to release, transform and merge with your sexual energy to help achieve your limitless potential.
- It’s important for you to keep your eyes open 50% of the time to allow release to happen with the support of your therapist.
- Be aware of your energy, your feelings and experience like a meditation as if you are witnessing in front of a mirror. Watch your mind where it wanders and breath with consciousness to be present and to be connected with the body.
- Don’t trance out and dissociate completely as it will only help you to get in touch with your trauma, but not release.
- Be aware as you experience deep pleasure in one part of the yoni and right next to that area could be very painful or numb. Yoni massage will oscillate between these pain and pleasure areas to transform negativity into positivity.
- Make as many sounds as you feel to let go to prevent blocking the energy and experiencing headaches during and after the session. Sounds open your throat chakra (bottle neck) to allow the floods of energy coming from the pelvic area towards the crown.
- Let out all your anger, rage, numb passion from your body, but not at the giver. Hit the pillow beside you or bite a towel to express and disperse your anger and rage.
- When you experience unpleasant emotions and feelings, just breath into them and relax into it without stopping the session or running away, as strong emotions come and go as waves in the sea, which is part of the healing process.
- Rest your right hand on the clitoris and left hand on your breast during the yoni massage and its ok to pleasure yourself, but do not go for orgasm.
- From time to time just dance on the givers hand by moving your pelvis around, so you can get in touch with your own pleasure.
- During the session you will feel heat in the spine, chills and shivering, intense fear. Embrace these signs of build-up of negative energy which is slowly leaving your body.
- Watch out for any dreams for several nights after the session, which will reveal and assist in further cleansing and healing.
Finally take a look at the barriers and the limits you put up around how much pleasure you allow yourself to feel. Then just drop those barriers. If you experience an orgasm consider it’s just a gateway to many orgasms and extended orgasms where each wave will become higher and longer. It will only grow more and more,with session after session giving you so much joy and happiness.
Tips about the Yoni Massage Process
- Yoni massage will trigger past trauma and deeply rooted emotions in the past and you will live in this past during the session. This is how you access the trauma and you need to have the courage to allow that to happen
- You may want to just stop the session due to intense fear and overwhelmed with emotions
- You may experience so many feelings that you cannot identify them
- You may get in touch with your inner child and may speak and act being a child rather than the adult during the session, blaming the giver
- You may feel / discharge heavy emotional energy on to the giver and some of them are as follows:
- You can’t trust the giver
- You don’t think the giver is going to be there for you, with fear of abundant
- You will experience supressed rage
- Feel fear
- Feel guilt
- Feel Shame
- Feel Unworthiness
- Feel Abortion issues
- Feel Abuse and Rape issues
A professional giver will not take any of the above blames personally and will accept all, being in the moment holding the space for you to unload all past trauma and emotions with unconditional love and asking you to share more, inviting more release of stuck trauma. During a deep process he will stop the yoni massage and will be in stillness. Once the process is over he will continue till the next wave of emotions come through. During the process he will speak with such gentleness and love, to this child like adult in a way she can hear, understand and make this hurtful child safe and empowered.
Some Tips about Hysterics during the Yoni Massage
- Due to hyperventilation-type breathing and creating excess of energy not balancing with opening the energy channels in the upper body, you may experience as follows as a sign of the deep healing process and letting go of the past trauma and stuck emotions. Tetany of the hands with involuntary contractions of the muscles.
- You may experience total emotional and intellectual irrationality and long periods of crying. Regard this as being in touch with something very deep and it’s a deep healing process
If this lasts for more than 10 minutes, it’s the time to end the session. To end the above reactions you will be asked to “Take a deep breath and hold that breath”. It will likely take you several breaths of trying to hold the breath before you are able to do it. As soon as you are able to hold the breath for a few seconds, you will come out of the hysterics and back to more balance emotionally. After you are able to hold the breath for a few seconds you will be asked to repeat the same to hold the breath longer until you fully recover from Hysterics before you integrate and end the healing session until next time
Things to Remember
Accept the way you feel during and after a Yoni massage as a way of letting go of those stagnant negative emotions and trauma, rather than keeping them in your body which does more harm than good in every aspect in your life. What you feel during and after the session is all about triggering your past and very little to do with during the session. The walls you hit are very important as it gives an opportunity to walk through them during subsequent sessions, without running away from them which you have done all your life. Work as a team with the giver, be present and look into his eyes at least 50% of the time to stay connected to make the process a success. It’s important to come to the session with no expectations, knowing that you don’t have to remove all your life long blocks and emotions in one session. Communicate your needs and feelings to the giver in a non-blaming way and work as a team and let him be the catalyst for your healing process. Be patient and enjoy the Tantric Journey.
History of Yoni Massage
Yoni massage was a spiritual treatment practised for 1000’s of years in both India and in China for the purpose of healing and empowering women. These practices were done in Tantra Temples and the Icon of Yoni – Lingam is shown below. Yoni massage was a unique ancient sacred healing modality to release trauma and emotions. Treatments have been performed by the High priest or Daka, who is the male healer
In ancient times Yoni massage was performed in the West to treat Hysteria. Hysteria means “that what proceeds from the uterus” in Greek.
Female Hysteria was a supposedly found disease in women and later removed from the medical records in 1952 by the American Psychiatric Association as it removed all hysteroneuresthetic disorder from the its lists of diseases.
“In the 4th Century B. C Plato claimed that the woman’s uterus wandered around her body strangulating other organs and causing shortness of breath. Five hundred years later the physician Galen would define this as ‘Hysteria’”.
“A uterus disease caused by sexual deprivation to which passionate woman are particularly susceptible. A prolonged abstinence from sexual stimulation it was noted, could produce anxiety, loss of appetite, insomnia, fainting spells, erotic fantasies, increased vaginal lubrication, swelling in the pelvic area, a tendency to call trouble for others, marriage was an often prescribed remedy, in more severe cases, removal of the ovaries was sometimes performed.
“However manual stimulations by a trained physician producing healing paroxysms was deemed to be a temporary cure. By the mid-19th century as the women flocked for this most popular treatment, Hysteria became the frequently diagnosed disease in the Western medical practice’. This was the time when the vibrators was born as yoni massage was too time consuming for the western physicians due to its demand. It is my opinion vibrators desensitise the yoni while a yoni massage could sensitise the yoni.
- Many women have suffered sexual abuse in their childhood which they can’t even remember due to dissociation during a frozen state at the time of the abuse. These traumas are the ones that create the deepest blocks reducing the orgasmic capacity. Yoni massage helps to release these traumas and emotions to make you free.